GET TO KNOW ME
Hi, I’m Brad. Here are some fun facts about me:
- I live in Totowa, NJ with my amazing wife, Arielle (She’s the Claire to my Phil), and daughter, Matilda.
- I’ve worked in theater, Broadway and Off-Broadway, for almost 10 years as a Stage Manager, Producer, and Photographer. One of the things I love about theater is, it’s all about putting moments together to tell a story.
- I am a Professional Chaos Organizer. I’ve dealt with all sorts of personalities from your crazy uncle to your over the top bridesmaid. Ask me about one of my crazy stories.
- I’m a huge film nerd. I can quote the Indiana Jones movies line for line, though Raiders is clearly the best in the series.
- I want to prevent the art of film photography from dying (ask me about my medium format camera if you’re interested in some film shots on your special day).
- I am a master at Jenga. My signature move is “The Band-Aid” ™
- I play the drums, and can drum two different rhythms simultaneously with my hands, but I can’t dance to save my life. (Though I will try!)
- I can recite all the countries of the world thanks to Animaniacs.
- I love spontaneous ideas during shoots, so don’t be shy!
- I will crawl into the bushes or climb a tree just to get a good photo for you.
If you want to share your story with me, please get in touch.
I’d love to hear from you!
Areas Served: 07003, 07006, 07007, 07009, 07012, 07013, 07014, 07017, 07018, 07019, 07021, 07028, 07031, 07042, 07043, 07044, 07050, 07051, 07052, 07068, 07104, 07106, 07107, 07109, 07110, 07175, 07182, 07184, 07188, 07189, 07191, 07192, 07193, 07194, 07195, 07198, 07199